Owner, Senior Instructor and Guide
- Wilderness First Responder (NOLES)
- Waterfront Lifeguard (American Red Cross)
- Basic Adult, Child & Infant First Aid & CPR/AED (American Red Cross/Noles)
- Certified ACA Canoe Instructor Trainer Level II
- Certified ACA Kayak Instructor Trainer Level II
- Certified ACA Stand Up Paddle Board Instructor Level I
- Certified as an United State Canoe Racing Association Canoe Instructor
- Certified CAPPA Fitness Trainer and Educator
11 Texas Water Safari Finishes
- 2002 Second place novice (Aluminum)
- 2003 Second place women’s (USCA C2 – Brandy & Holly)
- 2004 Set a new record for the youngest female solo finisher and youngest 1 place winner
- 2004 Set the women’s solo record with a finishing time of 49:26 at 20th overall (broke by one of Holly’s students in 2016)
- 2005 First place women’s. (Sandy, Mary & Holly) Set a record for the highest placement for a women’s team, 9th (This record was broken by Holly’s students in 2013 and again in 2015 – tied by Holly in 2017.)
- 2006 First place women’s team, 16th overall (Sandy, Sarah & Holly)
- 2007 Set a new women’s team record with a finishing time of 44:50, 17th overall. (Sarah, Hannah & Holly) (This record was broken in 2015 by two of Holly’s students.)
- 2009 First place women’s (USCA C2 – Debbie & Holly)
- 2011 Part of the first and only 6 women’s team in the history of the TWS. 1st place women and 10th over all.(Sandy, Samantha, Virginia, Jamie, Natalie & Holly)
- 2012 Set a new women’s C1 record. Also the second woman to ever finish the TWS in a C1.
- 2014 Set a new and the current women’s C1 record with a finishing time of 57:49. (In a low water year!) She also set the highest overall placement record for a women’s C1 at 20th place.
- 2017 Tied for the highest placement for a women’s team. 5th over all, 1st women’s at 43:14. (Team with Amy, Debbie Melissa, Rebekah)
5 Colorado 100 finishes
- All finishes are first place.
- In 2007 Holly and Fred Mynar set the current mixed course record of 11:55.
- Holly holds multiple first place Texas State Championships for Women’s USCA C1, USCA C2, and Aluminum. As well as other races throughout the state of Texas.
- She also won first place at the 2011 Aluminum National Championships.
- MR340 – 2016 First place OVER ALL win. First time for an all female team to win the over all title against over 400 teams in the 340 mile race across Missouri. (Team with Morgan, Mollie, Amy, Brenda, Virginia)
Manager, Lead Guide and Instructor
- Certified ACA Canoe Instructor Level II
- CPR & First Aid
- Mosquito whisperer
Morgan learned she loved the water at a very young age. Most of her childhood memories revolve around the water, whether it was going to the family’s lake house or camping on the Blanco River. Naturally, she fell in love with paddling during college after her dad talked her into doing a few short races.
Morgan met Holly after competing against her in several ultra marathon canoe races. Her other interests include exploring new places and spending time with her rescue pup, Finn. She started working with Holly at Paddle with Style in 2017 and loves introducing people to the beautiful San Marcos River.
7 Texas Water Safari Finishes
- 2012 First place Women’s Team, 15th place overall
- 2013 First place Women’s Team, 7th place overall – set record for highest placement for a women’s team, First tandem boat to cross the finish line
- 2015 Second Place Mixed Tandem, 10th place overall
- 2016 First place Women’s Team, 7th place overall
- 2018 First place women’s solo
2 Missouri River 340 Finishes
- 2016 First Place Overall Win. First time an all-female team won the race.
- 2017 Second Place Overall Finish, First Place Mixed Tandem. Set new record.
2013 Tour Du Teche Overall and Class Win
Shuttle Driver & Guide
- CPR & First Aid
- Life Guard
- Snake Wrangler
As a child Drake found himself fascinated with animals which naturally manifested into love for the outdoors. Over the years he has spent much of his time backpacking, kayaking, fishing and playing with various critters. Not only has he been a member of our team since 2018 but is also a full time student at Texas State. He plays gigs with a Jazz/Hip-hop band and is building his own organizations, Homies with Scales, which is an educational program for kids about wildlife. If you have any snake questions, Drake is your man!
Shuttle Driver & Guide
- First Aid/CPR
- Class B drivers licenses
- River Ninja
Seth has been paddling over half his life and loves the San Marcos River. When not working with us, you will find him south of Houston rigging high end rescue boats and training with his local volunteer fire department. He loves the outdoors and is always looking for new adventures as he serves his community.