Owner, Senior Instructor and Guide
- Wilderness First Responder (NOLES)
- Waterfront Lifeguard (American Red Cross)
- Basic Adult, Child & Infant First Aid & CPR/AED (American Red Cross/Noles)
- Certified ACA Canoe Instructor Trainer Level II
- Certified ACA Kayak Instructor Trainer Level II
- Certified ACA Stand Up Paddle Board Instructor Level I
- Certified as an United State Canoe Racing Association Canoe Instructor
- Certified CAPPA Fitness Trainer and Educator
11 Texas Water Safari Finishes
- 2002 Second place novice (Aluminum)
- 2003 Second place women’s (USCA C2 – Brandy & Holly)
- 2004 Set a new record for the youngest female solo finisher and youngest 1 place winner
- 2004 Set the women’s solo record with a finishing time of 49:26 at 24th overall (broke by one of Holly’s students in 2016)
- 2005 First place women’s. (Sandy, Mary & Holly) Set a record for the highest placement for a women’s team, 8th (This record was broken by Holly’s students in 2013 and again in 2015 – tied by Holly in 2017.)
- 2006 First place women’s team, 16th overall (Sandy, Sarah & Holly)
- 2007 Set a new women’s team record with a finishing time of 44:50, 17th overall. (Sarah, Hannah & Holly) (This record was broken in 2015 by two of Holly’s students.)
- 2009 First place women’s (USCA C2 – Debbie & Holly)
- 2011 Part of the first and only 6 women’s team in the history of the TWS. 1st place women and 10th over all.(Sandy, Samantha, Virginia, Jamie, Natalie & Holly)
- 2012 Set a new women’s C1 record. Also the second woman to ever finish the TWS in a C1.
- 2014 Set a new and the current women’s C1 record with a finishing time of 57:49. (In a low water year!) She also set the highest overall placement record for a women’s C1 at 20th place.
- 2017 Tied for the highest placement for a women’s team. 5th over all, 1st women’s at 43:14. (Team with Amy, Debbie Melissa, Rebekah)
- 2019 6th place over all, 3rd unlimited at 38:36. (Team with David, Alex, Luke & Mark)
5 Colorado 100 finishes
- All finishes are first place.
- In 2007 Holly and Fred Mynar set the current mixed course record of 11:55.
- Holly holds multiple first place Texas State Championships for Women’s USCA C1, USCA C2, and Aluminum. As well as other races throughout the state of Texas.
- She also won first place at the 2011 Aluminum National Championships.
- MR340 – 2016 First place OVER ALL win. First time for an all female team to win the over all title against over 400 teams in the 340 mile race across Missouri. (Team with Morgan, Mollie, Amy, Brenda, Virginia)
Shuttle Driver & Guide
- CPR & First Aid
- Life Guard
- Snake Wrangler
As a child Drake found himself fascinated with animals which naturally manifested into love for the outdoors. Over the years he has spent much of his time backpacking, kayaking, fishing and playing with various critters. Not only has he been a member of our team since 2018 but is also a full time student at Texas State. He plays gigs with a Jazz/Hip-hop band and is building his own organizations, Homies with Scales, which is an educational program for kids about wildlife. If you have any snake questions, Drake is your man!
Shuttle Driver & Lead Guide
- Wilderness First Responder
- ACA Level II Kayak Instructor
From south Austin Tx, Andy has so much to thank in his parent for introducing him to the outdoors and importance of recreation at a young age. He is a recent graduate from Texas State University, where he started his guiding Career for the campus outdoor recreation center. Since then he has guided for many other outfitters, youth programs, and even helps teach the backpacking course for Texas State University. On his off time you can catch him stand up paddleboarding on the San Marcos river, listening to local live music, or smiling at the world. Go on a trip with Andy Armendariz and try not to smile back..
Shuttle Driver & Guide
A retired Naval Officer who from a young age growing up in Florida has always had an affinity for water from swimming, scuba diving, surfing, skimboarding, canoeing, kayaking to paddle boarding. Eric enjoys getting people on the water to enjoy the outdoors and paddling. An outdoor enthusiasts who particularly favors multiday river trips, such as on the Llano, San Marcos, and The Devil’s. He has experienced paddling on Florida’s Rainbow river, Kings Bay, and Three Sisters Springs known for its large Manatee population. He started working with Holly at Paddle with Style in 2019 and enjoys introducing people to the beautiful San Marcos River
Shuttle Driver & Guide