If you are wanting to reserve a day that is not listed please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We offer a wide selection of paddling instruction and lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- Introduction level through advanced training
- Paddling PE classes for kids
- Kids summer paddling day-camps
- Private and group lessons
- Become an ACA Certified Canoe Instructor
When instructing, we focus on you as an individual and your personal paddling goals.
We have a class outline to give us a starting point; however we will modify the course to best meet the skill level and goals of those attending that specific class. We keep our classes small to ensure you receive personal coaching during each class.
Our classes are based out of San Marcos, however, we do travel to other locations. Let us know if you have a group and need us to come to you for instruction.
To view sheduled classes and lessons, view our official schedule. To sign up for one of these, or to set up a new class, please call me at 512-749-2350 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask about our discounts for signing up as a group, or discounts for multiple classes.
*Reservation and cancellation policy:
*Non refundable $10.00 service charge for all transactions.
* There is a 50% non-refundable deposit on all lessons, tours, rentals and trips; unless you cancel 14 DAYS in advance .(excluding the service fee).
* You will be charged the full amount if you do not cancel within 24 hours prior to your scheduled event.
* We paddle in the rain. There is no refund for “rain out days” unless we cancel it. We closely monitor the weather for thunderstorms and flooding etc. Should we need to postpone a lesson or trip due to weather or lack of participants you will be given the opportunity to transfer to a future tour or lesson at no cost. For some circumstances we are able to offer a rebate (excluding the transaction fee.)
* Should we cancel or pull you from the event after it has already begun due to uncooperating/disorderly conduct/behavior, change in weather, above your skill level, or any other means that we deem necessary you will not be granted a full refund or transfer.